Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Red thread of fate part one

Something completely different.....

Trying to get by in an all together crazy way of life...
Nothing works the way you want it to anymore. But we all keep pushing forward.
Because we all keep searching for that perfect place to call a home.
Work life, and everything else we use to fill up our day.

Well before I start to ramble on and on lets try to explain what I am talking about.

OK here goes;
                      I carry lots of labels and titles with me every day
Dad
Friend
Cook
Evil Genius; the list goes on depending on many many different things.
Usually I talk about Hot Sauces or peppers or ways to create a flavorful yet hot sauce
with superior ingredients.

But today I have decided to change things up a little.
Lately I have noticed an utter lack in the simple pleasures people enjoy on a consistent basis,not meaning anything extravagant or over the top crazy mind you. Just simple things like Food... Yes simple food.
Restaurants have been forced to decrease there quality to try and stay afloat.
However horrible that sounds it becomes ever more viable due to the fact that there are but a select few people who will shun less than stellar quality.

Mediocre has become the norm. so to speak. So my mission has become clear.
Over this summer I will travel around and subject myself to as many local New England Restaurants Pubs and so on, And I will begin spilling the beans so to speak.
not exactly reviewing a restaurants or service or decor,
But the quality of the food the care in which it was prepared and the all around presentation. A great product that nobody knows about sort of thing.

So from a cooks point of view to you is something I will try to convey..
with the hope of increasing the quality, to what you should enjoy regularly.


So to all you cutting the corners and skimping the portions out there beware
your time has come.
It is now the time of the people to stand up and say


         ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!!!!!!

bring back the quality we deserve..



No comments:

Post a Comment