Thursday, January 19, 2012

much needed

Inspiration:

Yes I do talk about inspiration like it was some sort of condiment,

But sometimes it should be. And if we all sat back from time to time and acted on a flash of inspiration just imagine were we could go.

So without rambling on to much let me start off by saying that I am now officially inspired.

Sometimes even with things that are of the utmost importance to one self we become a little complacent

Things we do and seemingly do well, become somewhat routine.

Face it, happens to us all am I right?



Well I am once again cured of this hum drum day by day status..(for now)



The Scorpion has arrived and the imagination went off the charts with ideas the second I smelled them.

I mean Boom like a race horse I have shot straight out of the gate.

First things first though, time to go shopping at the veggie store. I need to complete a recipe that is trying to burst out from some long hidden door in my mind….I feel a little Evil lurking.

So first things first I guess into the lab and talk to some people always good to have as much information as possible. Feedback is everything. 9:00 am Wednesday the 18th

Well I guess the first thing to do is sit back and take a bite. One really cant continue on without knowing what there dealing with so I did.

A 7 pot (well a re-hydrated 7 pot) is an experience well recommended.

At first searing heat and a stinging of the tongue. An overwhelming desire to

To drink the milk straight from the carton with everyone watching if you know what I mean!

This pepper is definitely one to recon with. My first experience has made the hype and the race for this pepper a well earned challenge so I truly understand why it has forced itself the forefront of most chilihead conversations. Color me impressed.

So what to do with this amazing little pod? Something different something new or maybe something a little off the beaten path? Well I say give me the path less traveled.

Now the flavor profile of the scorpion pepper was surprisingly tasty with an earthy sweetness to it that aches for cranberry or an apple cranberry?

No comments:

Post a Comment